您现在的位置: 快乐英语网 >> 口语发音 >> 影视对话 >> 正文

成长的烦恼之未婚先孕 An Unexpected Child

  一次荒诞的猎奇,结果竟是一个在肚中生长的小生命。高中生朱诺在未了解爱情和生活为何物之前,便先体会了做母亲的感觉。毫无准备的她本打算放弃孩子,但到了最后关头却狠不下心。无计可施的她决定向父母摊牌,并打算孩子一生下来便送给他人领养。然而就是这一个看似不走寻常路的经历,让她迅速成长,在孕育孩子的过程中,学会了爱与珍惜。


发音:美式发音
语速:160词/分钟
使用方法:精听+角色扮演

  Juno: So ①I'm not really sure how I'm gonna spit this out.
  朱诺:是这样,我不知道该怎么启齿。

  Brenda (Juno's step-mother): Hon, did you get expelled?
  布伦达(朱诺的继母):宝贝,你被学校开除了吗?

  Juno: No. The school would most likely contact you in the event of my expulsion.
  朱诺:不,如果学校要开除我的话,他们应该会和你们联系的。

  Brenda: Well, I was just asking. It seemed plausible.
  布伦达:我只是问问,因为看起来就像这么一回事。

  Mac (Juno's father): What? Do you need a large amount of money? Legal counsel?
  麦克(朱诺的爸爸):怎么了?你需要一大笔钱?需要请律师? 

  Juno: Not…I'm not asking for anything. Except for maybe mercy. Like, it would be friggin' sweet if no one hit me.
  朱诺:不……我不要任何东西,除了可能要一点宽容。如果没有人打我的话,就已经很不错了。

  Mac: What have you done, Junebug? Did you hit someone with the Previa?
  麦克:你究竟干了什么,小甲虫(朱诺的昵称)?你开着那辆普瑞维亚撞了人吗?

  Juno: No.
  朱诺:不是。

  Leah (Juno's friend): Dude, I think it's best to just tell 'em.
  莉亚(朱诺的朋友):伙计,我想你最好还是老实交代吧。

  Juno: I'm pregnant.
  朱诺:我怀孕了。

  Brenda: Oh, God.
  布伦达:噢,我的老天。

  Juno: But I'm gonna give it up for adoption, and I already found the perfect couple. They're gonna pay for the medical expenses and everything. And…and…in thirty-odd weeks we can just pretend that this never happened.
  朱诺:我准备把孩子送给别人收养。我已经找到了一对非常合适的夫妇,他们会支付所有的医疗费用,而且……再过三十个星期,我们就可以当这一切完全没有发生过。

  Mac: You're pregnant?
  麦克:你怀孕了?

  Juno: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. And if it is any 1)consolation, I have heartburn that is radiating in my kneecaps, and I haven't taken a dump since Wednesday…morning!
  朱诺:对不起,对不起。如果这算是对你们的安慰的话,我可以告诉你们我从心口到膝盖都感到疼痛,而且从周三开始我就没拉过屎了,周三早上开始!

  Brenda: I didn't even know you were sexually active.
  布伦达:我都不知道你已经有性活动了。

  Mac: Who is the kid?
  麦克:那孩子是谁?

  Juno: The baby? I don't really know much about it other than…I mean…②it has fingernails, allegedly.
  朱诺:孩子?我对它并没有多少了解,就是听说,我是说,据说它已经长指甲了。

  Brenda: Nails? Really?
  布伦达:指甲,真的吗?

  Juno: Yeah.
  朱诺:对。

  Mac: No. I don't…I mean, who is the father, Juno?
  麦克:不,我不是要……我是问,这孩子的父亲是谁,朱诺?

  Juno: Um, it's Paulie Bleeker.
  朱诺:呃,是波利·布里克。

  Mac: Paulie Bleeker?
  麦克:波利·布里克?

  Juno: What?
  朱诺:有什么不对吗?

  Mac: ③I didn't think he had it in him!
  麦克:我没看出他还有这个能耐!

  Leah: I know, right?
  莉亚:我也这么说,对吧?

  Mac: Right, this is no laughing matter.
  麦克:是,这不是件好笑的事情。

  Juno: No, it's not.
  朱诺:对,完全不是。

  Mac: You're thinking about adoption?
  麦克:你想把孩子送人收养?

  Juno: Yeah, yeah…and…there's this couple. They haven't had…you know, they've been trying to have a kid for like five years.
  朱诺:对,没错……就是……有一对夫妇,他们……他们花了五年时间试图要生个小孩。

  Leah: We found them in the Penny Saver next to the exotic birds.
  莉亚:我们是在“珍奇鸟类”专栏旁边的“省钱有道”里找到他们的。

  Juno: And they have a 2)legitimate lawyer and I was gonna go meet with them next weekend.
  朱诺:他们有律师,我下个周末要去见他们。

  Brenda: Junebug, that is a tough, tough thing to do. It's probably tougher than you can understand right now.
  布伦达:小甲虫,这可是一件非常非常痛苦的事情,它可能超出了你现在能理解的范围。

  Juno: I know...and…it's just that I'm not ready to be a mom.
  朱诺:我知道……我……我只是还没有准备好去当一个母亲。

 

[1] [2] 下一页

回到顶部