您现在的位置: 快乐英语网 >> 口语发音 >> 影视对话 >> 正文

成长的烦恼之扼杀梦想 When Dreams Meet Reality

  在一个以沉稳凝重的教学风格与高升学率著称的学校里,有一群年少轻狂的学生,他们受固定而单调的教育模式所束缚,内心却渴望激情与自由。基廷老师的到来打破了沉闷的局面,学生们开始学会独立思考、学会用崭新的角度看世界、学会正视心中的梦想。然而,当梦想无法服务于现实,当梦想与父辈的期望相违背时,要坚守梦想便成了最难的事……


发音:美式发音
语速:130词/分钟
使用方法:精听+角色扮演

  Neil: (reciting the lines) “But, room, fairy! Here comes Oberon.” (opens the door and finds his father in the room) Father.
  尼尔:(背诵台词)“但是让开路来,仙子!奥布朗来了。”(打开门发现父亲就在屋里)父亲。

成长的烦恼之扼杀梦想 When Dreams Meet Reality  Mr. Perry: Neil.
  佩里先生:尼尔。

  Neil: Wait a minute. Before you say anything, please let me ex…
  尼尔:等一下,在你开口之前,请先听我解……

  Mr. Perry: ①Don't you dare talk back to me. It's bad enough that you've wasted your time with this, this absurd acting business, but you 1)deliberately deceived me. How…how…how did you expect to get away with this? Answer me. Who put you up to it? Was it this new man? This…Mr. Keating?
  佩里先生:不准你顶嘴。你把时间浪费在这个荒诞的演出上,已经够糟了,你还骗我。你……你……你打算要怎么处理这件事?回答我。是谁怂恿你这么做?是这位新来的老师,基廷先生吗?

  Neil: No. Nobody…I thought I'd surprise you. I've gotten all As in every class.
  尼尔:不是。没有谁……我想给你一个惊喜。我每门功课都拿了A。

  Mr. Perry: Did you really think I wasn't going to find out? “Oh, my niece is in a play with your son,” says Mrs. Marks. “No, no, no,” I say, “You must be mistaken. My son's not in a play.” You made a liar out of me, Neil! Now, tomorrow, you go to them and you tell them that you're quitting.
  佩里先生:你真的以为我不会知道吗?“哦,我侄子和你儿子在同出戏中演出。”马克斯太太说。“不,不,不,”我说,“你一定是弄错了,我儿子没有参加戏剧演出。”你害我说谎,尼尔!明天你就去找剧团的人,告诉他们你要退出。

  Neil: No, I can't. I have the main part. The performance is tomorrow night!
  尼尔:不,不行。我扮演的是主要角色。明天晚上就要演出了!

  Mr. Perry: I don't care if the world comes to an end tomorrow night. ②You are through with that play! Is that clear? Is that clear?
  佩里先生:就算明晚是世界末日我也不管。你跟这出戏剧没什么关系了!清楚了吗?清楚了吗?

  Neil: Yes, sir.
  尼尔:是的,先生。

  Mr. Perry: I made a great many sacrifices to get you here, Neil, and you will not let me down.
  佩里先生:我牺牲了许多才把你送进这里,尼尔。你不能让我失望。

  Neil: No, sir.
  尼尔:不会的,先生。

  (Neil goes to see Mr. Keating.)
  (尼尔去找基廷先生。)

  Mr. Keating: It's open. Neil, what's up?
  基廷先生:门开着。尼尔,怎么了? 

  Neil: Can I speak to you a minute?
  尼尔:我可以和你谈谈吗?

  Mr. Keating: Certainly. Sit down.
  基廷先生:当然,坐。

  Neil: I'm sorry. Here.
  尼尔:抱歉,这儿。

  Mr. Keating: Excuse me. Get you some tea?
  基廷先生:不好意思。给你弄点茶喝?

  Neil: Tea? Sure.
  尼尔:茶?好啊。

  Mr. Keating: Want some milk or sugar in that?
  基廷先生:要不要加牛奶或糖?

  Neil: No, thanks. Gosh, they don't give you much room around here.
  尼尔:不用,谢谢。天,学校没有给你一间大的房间。

  Mr. Keating: It's part of the 2)monastic 3)oath. They don't want worldly things distracting me from my teaching.
  基廷先生:那是修道誓约的一部分。校方不希望世俗的事物使我教学分心。

  Neil: (looks at the picture of a woman on the desk) She's pretty.
  尼尔:(看着桌上照片中的女人)她很漂亮。

  Mr. Keating: She's also in London. Makes it a little difficult.
  基廷先生:而且人在伦敦,这使我们关系很难持续下去。

  Neil: How can you stand it?
  尼尔:你怎么能够忍受?

  Mr. Keating: Stand what?
  基廷先生:忍受什么?

  Neil: You can go anywhere. You can do anything. How can you stand being here?
  尼尔:你可以到任何地方去,你可以做任何事,你怎么能够忍受窝在这里?

  Mr. Keating: Because I love teaching. I don't want to be anywhere else. What's up?
  基廷先生:因为我喜欢教书。我不想到别的地方去。你怎么了?

  Neil: I just talked to my father. He's making me quit the play at Henley Hall. But acting is everything to me. Ev…but he doesn't know. He…I can see his point. We're not a rich family like Charlie's. And we…but he's planning the rest of my life for me. And he…he's never asked me what I want.
  尼尔:我刚跟我父亲谈过话,他逼我退出在汉利大堂里上演的那出戏。但演戏是我的一切,他……他并不知道。我可以明白他的想法,我们不像查理家那么有钱,而且我们……但他在替我计划我的下半辈子,却……却没有问过我想要的是什么。

  Mr. Keating: Have you ever told your father what you just told me? About your passion for acting? Ever showed him that?
  基廷先生:你跟你父亲说过你刚才跟我说的这些话吗?关于你对演戏的热爱?你曾经对他表示过吗?

  Neil: I can't.
  尼尔:我不能。

  Mr. Keating: Why not?
  基廷先生:为什么不能? 

  Neil: I can't talk to him this way.
  尼尔:我没办法用这种方式跟他交谈。

[1] [2] 下一页

回到顶部