随着与中国建交的国家越来越多,国人的足迹能到达的地方也越来越广。只是,面对那厚厚的签证申请准备文档和繁杂混乱的签证政策,出国旅游当真不易。其实说起与大使馆斗智斗勇的故事,几乎每个遭遇过的人都可以说上一箩筐,不过麻烦归麻烦,文件还是应该认真准备,手续还是应该认真执行,只有这样,才能顺利拿到你想得到的那一纸签证。
发音:美式发音 语速:100词/分钟 使用方法:精听+背诵
去意大利得有签证才行。
You will need a visa for Italy.
填好这张申请表。
Fill out this application.
确保你提供了两张照片。
Make sure you provide two photos.
要注意你能停留的期限。
Take note of your length of stay.
这是旅游签证。
This is a tourist visa.
它的有效期为30天。
It’s valid for 30 days.
她拿到了短期居留签证。
She has a temporary resident visa.
我的签证允许多次入境。
My visa allows multiple entries.
我的是一次性入境签证。
I only have a single-entry visa.
可能需要几天时间才能办理(签证)。
It may take a few days to process.
办理费用因国而异。
The fees can vary from country to country.
申请加入各国国籍的条件也因国而异。
Different conditions apply for each nationality.
我能看一看你的护照吗?
May I see your passport?
签证都是各国大使馆签发的。
The visa needs to be approved by the embassy.
你得持有工作签证才能在签证所在国工作。
You need a working visa to be employed.
持有这份签证,你可以在这里从事商业活动。
Doing business is permitted with this visa.
我已经获得永久居留权了。
I’ve been upgraded to permanent resident status.
你应该可以拿到学生签证。
You should be able to get a student visa.