Situation: While Bill is having dinner at John and Mary's house, he compliments Mary's cooking and asks her for the recipe.
情境: 当比尔在约翰和玛莉的家吃晚餐时,他称赞玛莉的厨艺并向她要了食谱。
Bill: Mmm... this is delicious.
比尔: 嗯。真好吃!
Mary: Oh, do you really like it?
玛丽: 哦,你真的喜欢吗?
Bill: Yes. It's superb.
比尔: 是的。它太棒了。
Mary: Well, it's kind of you to say so.
玛丽: 嗯。你人真好,这么称赞我。
Bill: In fact, could I ask you for the recipe?
比尔: 事实上,我能向你要这道菜的食谱吗?
Mary: Sure. It's really very easy. First, mix together an egg, two teaspoons of salt, and two pounds of ground beef. Then, add two ounces of milk. Are you with me?
玛丽: 当然。这真的很简单。 首先,把一个鸡蛋、两茶匙盐和两磅牛绞肉搅在一起。 然后加两盎司牛奶。 懂了吗? 清楚了吗?
Bill: Yes, I've got it.
比尔: 是的,我懂了。
Mary: OK. Next, put the mixture into a baking pan and bake it forty-five minutes at three hundred sixty degrees.
玛丽: 好。然后,将这些搅拌好的材料放到烤盘里,在三百六十度的温度烤四十五分钟。
Bill: Wait a minute. I didn't catch you there. Could you repeat that?
比尔: 等一下。 那儿我没听懂。 你能重复一遍吗?
Mary: Sure. Bake it forty-five minutes at three sixty.
玛丽: 当然。在三百六十度的温度下烤四十五分钟。
Bill: Now, I've got it. Thank you.
比尔: 现在我懂了。谢谢。