您现在的位置: 快乐英语网 >> 在线教程 >> 走遍美国 >> 正文

08-3 You are going to be fine(下)


ACT III

It hurts, doesn't it? 有点痛,是不是?
You'll feel better tomorrow, Betty, believe me. 明天你就会好些,Betty,相信我。
Only one day, and it won't hurt as much. 只要一天,就不会像现在这样痛了。
Do you feel like eating? 想吃东西吗?
Having some dinner? 吃点晚餐?
Oh, don't look so sad. 噢,别显得那么无精打采。
Let me tell you about your dinner. 我告诉你晚餐是什么。
It's ice cream. 是冰淇淋喔。
Ice cream. 冰淇淋。
All kinds of flavors. 各种口味的都有。
Chocolate. 巧克力的。
Strawberry? 草莓的?
Vanilla? 香草的?
Vanilla, too? 香草的,也有吗?
I see you're feeling better already, Betty. 我看得出来你已经感觉好些了,Betty。
So you will have dinner? 那么要吃晚饭吗?
OK, honey, we'll see to it 好,亲爱的,我们设法
that you have strawberry and vanilla ice cream. 让你吃到草莓和香草的冰淇淋。
Just rest now. 现在好好休息。
You need some rest to help you get better quickly. 需要多休息才会好得快。
Hi, Frank. 嗨,Frank。
How you doing? 你怎么样了?
Oh, come on now. 噢,别这样了。
You're a big boy. 你是个大孩子了
It doesn't hurt that much, does it? 它没有那么痛,是吗?
Oh, I'm sorry it hurts so much, 啊,我很抱歉让你这么难受。
and you won't be able to have dinner. 你没有办法吃晚饭了。
You're just going to have to have ice cream. 你只得吃冰淇淋了。
Yes, ice cream. 对,冰淇淋。
Lots of flavors. 有很多种口味的。
Want to hear them? 你想听听吗?
Chocolate? 巧克力?
Then chocolate it is. 那就吃巧克力的。
One scoop or two? 一勺还是两勺?
Three scoops? 三勺?
Then three it will be. 好,就三勺。
You want three scoops also? 你也要三勺?
Chocolate, too? 也是巧克力的吗?
Well, I see you're feeling better. 嗯,我看得出你现在好些了。
Well, at least you're acting like you feel better. 不过,至少你表情证明你感觉好多了。
Three scoops of chocolate ice cream for Tim coming up. 给Tim的三勺巧克力冰淇淋马上送来。
Hi, Carl. 嗨,Carl。
How you doing? 你怎么样?
I know it hurts. 我知道它痛。
But it'll be better tomorrow. 但是明天就会好些了。
In the meantime, what would you like? 对了,你想要点什么?
Surprise. 惊喜。
A surprise? 惊喜?
I promised you a surprise, didn't I? 我答应过要给你一个惊喜,不是吗?
And it wasn't just ice cream, was it? 这惊喜还不仅是冰淇淋,对吗?
Your birthday is tomorrow, isn't it? 你生日是明天,对吧?
Well, maybe, just maybe, 嗯,或许,只是或许,
there will be a surprise. 会有一项让你惊喜的事。
But first you have to smile. 但首先你得笑一笑。
I just want to see one smile from you. 我就想看你笑一笑。
No smile, no surprise. 不笑,就不给你惊喜。
That's the deal. 这是交换条件。
No smile, no surprise. 不笑,就没有惊喜。
If you want a surprise, 如果你想要一个惊喜,
then you've got to smile first. 你就得先笑一笑。
How you all doing ? 你们大家怎么样?
Well, I'm glad you're feeling better 我很高兴各位感觉好些
because we have a little surprise for you today. 因为今天我们要给各位一个惊喜。
It's Carl's birthday, 今天是Carl的生日。
and we have Popo the Clown to entertain you. 我们请了小丑Popo来给大家表演助兴。
And here he is--Popo the Clown. 这位就是小丑Popo。
Happy birthday, Carl. 生日快乐,Carl。
Happy birthday. 生日快乐。
All right, everybody. 各位,你们好。
OK, Carl. 好的,Carl。
It's your birthday. 今天是你的生日。
What 's your wish? 你有什么愿望?
What would you like? 你想要什么?
Hmm? 嗯?
You want to play charades? 你想玩哑谜?

Your birthday is tomorrow, isn't it?
Your birthday is tomorrow, isn't it?
I promised you a surprise, didn't I?
And it wasn't just ice cream, was it?
It wasn't just ice cream, was it?
It doesn't hurt that much, does it?
It doesn't hurt that much, does it?
Your birthday is tomorrow, isn't it?
And it wasn't just ice cream, was it?
It doesn't hurt that much, does it?
And you promised me a surprise.
He was upset, wasn't he?
He wasn't happy, was he?
Happy birthday, Carl!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!
Carl isn't sad now, is he?
He is happier now, isn't he?

回到顶部